Every once in a while, often on Sunday afternoons, I find myself having a thought that I want to hold on to and conserve for some unknown later use.
Suppose I live 100 years, that's 3.15576 billion seconds, and suppose that on average every 10 seconds I have some conscious thought. That's 316 million of them, quite a lot. Needless to say that most of them are not very informative to anyone other than myself, and even fewer would appeal to a wide audience such as the internet.
I find that thinking is a messy, unstructured process. Lots of unrelated topics pop up, tons of input from the outside influences and disrupts it. So keeping track of the few ideas and chains of thought that you at some stage deem to be good is hard. That's why I want to write those down right here.
Suppose I live 100 years, that's 3.15576 billion seconds, and suppose that on average every 10 seconds I have some conscious thought. That's 316 million of them, quite a lot. Needless to say that most of them are not very informative to anyone other than myself, and even fewer would appeal to a wide audience such as the internet.
I find that thinking is a messy, unstructured process. Lots of unrelated topics pop up, tons of input from the outside influences and disrupts it. So keeping track of the few ideas and chains of thought that you at some stage deem to be good is hard. That's why I want to write those down right here.
No comments :
Post a Comment